Version 0.4 of Saladin, which was released today, contains the following new features and improvements:
- A confirmation dialog is displayed when copying or moving files using Drag & Drop method. This helps prevent accidentally dragging files and makes it possible to rename them during the operation. This option can be disabled in program settings.
- It is possible to zoom and rotate images in the image viewer. Images can also be automatically shrinked to fit the window if they are too large.
- Saladin now has a built-in search function which allows to search for files by name and by content (in case of text files). You can easily view or edit files directly from search results. The standard Windows search function can still be used by opening the current folder in the Explorer.
- It is now possible to enter multiple patterns when selecting/unselecting files and when searching by separating them with a semicolon.
- A Refresh Drives command is available in the contextual menu of the drive bar in case it's not refreshed automatically.
Also note that the official binaries are now digitally signed with a certificate. This should prevent security warnings from both Windows and anti-virus software.