The Windows installers can be used to install or update Saladin. Windows 7 or newer is required.
Saladin is an open source dual-pane file manager for Windows which merges the capabilities of Windows Explorer with the well known and easy to use orthodox user interface. Saladin supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Fast and easy to use dual pane user interface
- Full integration with Windows Shell
- Built-in viewer for text files, binary files and images
- Browsing the contents of ZIP archives
- Basic support for FTP connections
Saladin 1.0 released
Version 1.0 of Saladin is available for download. The most important and visible change is a completely redesigned, modern user interface, which includes a new toolbar layout, new icons drawn by Łukasz Grabowski, dark and white themes and a compact mode in which the toolbar is collapsed into a menu bar. Now you will have more room than ever for working with your files.
You can see a presentation of the most important new features in this video created by Łukasz Grabowski: